We are recruiting for a valued Client in the Dickinson Area!
This project manager is responsible for overall project planning, estimating and scheduling, resource allocation, project accounting, and control for general construction projects while providing technical direction and ensuring compliance with quality standards.
Construction Project Manager Role:
• Charting out the project plans and objectives; setting performance requirements, and managing overall process.
• Bringing about optimum utilization of resources- labor, subcontractors, materials and equipment, and ensuring their procurement at most cost-effective terms.
• Implementation of various operations through proper coordination.
Construction Project Manager Responsibilities:
1. Schedule the project in logical steps, CPM and budget time required to meet deadlines.
2. Determine labor requirements and coordinate workers for construction sites.
3. Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
4. Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, field staff, and clients.
5. Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
6. Obtain all necessary permits and licenses.
7. Direct and supervise workers and subcontractors with appropriate field management personnel
8. Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
9. Select, contract, and oversee workers who complete specific pieces of the project, such as painting or plumbing.
10. Requisition supplies and materials to complete construction projects.
11. Prepare and submit budget estimates and progress and cost tracking reports.
12. Develop and implement quality control programs.
13. Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
14. Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
15. Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems.
16. Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
17. Evaluate construction methods and determine cost-effectiveness of plans.
18. Oversee cost accounting for projects; including analyzing progress and assisting with compiling monthly billings.