MUST HAVE A CLASS A CDL LICENSE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB.
The Driver will be responsible for any and all aspects of the efficient workflow of a warehouse environment, as well as pick-up and delivery duties.
In a professional manner, emphasizing excellent customer service.
Receive freight shipments of stock inventory, and verify accuracy for material received from vendors.
Assist customers with products and services.
Review packing list/order with customers for accuracy. Obtain signatures and customer stamps.
Responsible for the cleanliness and neat appearance of the warehouse.
Load and unload trucks, safely utilizing material handling equipment, when necessary.
Responsible for notifying other Branch personnel when requested material has arrived.
Responsible for daily cycle count, and relaying cycle count and other pertinent information to the Warehouse Supervisor/Lead and the Branch Manager, when necessary.
Deliver supplies to rig and production sites, ensuring the proper material is delivered on time, safely, and according to customer policies.
Other duties, as assigned. JOB REQUIREMENTS:
High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
Must have current, valid Class A Drivers license and clean driving record at all times.
Able to properly operate forklifts, and follow all safety policies and procedures (training provided).
Must be able to physically lift up to 50 pounds.
Communication skills, both verbal and written, and organizational skills.
Make and be responsible for decisions, following established guidelines, policies, and procedures.
Possess integrity, a strong work ethic, and a dedication to results.
Maintain a good working relationship with all company employees and customers.
Currently recruiting for 3 residential insulation installers to join our clients crew!
Great summer job for you High School Graduates looking for college $$$"s
Must pass criminal background check and pre-employment drug test.
Valid Driver's License is helpful
The successful candidate will work as a team member to install insulation in commercial buildings. Using proper body mechanics to safely install insulation material per company guidelines and building codes.
Company Policy has changed:
No Felony convictions in the past 7 years
No Misdeamenor convictions in the past year.
Must pass a pre-employment drug test
Apply in person or submit an updated resume to
Do you have experience working with hydraulics?
Paying HUGE $$$ for your family health insurance? Our client pays 100% of your family health insurance premium!!!!!
Our valued client is currently in need of 2 Diesel Mechanics or Technicians with Hydraulic experience to work on Farm Equipment and or skid steers.
Top Wages with Execellent Company Benefits.
Submit your updated resume today for immediate consideration.
Our client is currently in need of 1 additional Mechanical Maintenance candidates.
If you are a recent grad from a tech trade school with a degree in Mechanical Maintenance, you are strongly encouraged to apply.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door at a power plant in the Bismarck Area!
Submit your resume today for consideration!
We are recruiting for another General Laborer to work in the coal ash handling division at Great River Energy - Coal Creek Station.
This is a temp assignment lasting 2 to 4 weeks to help with backlog in the coal ash handling dept due to recent storms.
$19.75/hour - you MUST be OSHA 10 certified and be eligible for ECCS certification. (drug test and criminal background check)
We are currently offering an opportunity for a Warehouse and Will Call Associate to join our client's fast paced, customer orientated team in their Williston, ND location. The successful candidate will perform various functions including shipping & receiving, customer service, and order processing functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs the physical tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing, and distribution of products, materials, parts, supplies, and equipment.
• Pick and stage parts for customer orders
• Tests valve automation mechanical equipment and components.
• Greet customers in a friendly and timely manner.
• Process customer orders with the Novaspect business system.
• Competent in understanding technical product purchases orders & service contracts.
• Ability to resolve customer order issues in a timely, professional manner.
• Schedules pick-up & deliveries.
• Maintains forklifts (check water, plug-in, check oil, fill out daily logs, etc.)
• Maintains and orders bench stock, consumables & shop supplies
• Maintains and organizes all shipping, receiving, staging and storage areas
• Maintain inventory accuracy through cycle count process.
• Read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, parts catalogs, and procedure manuals
• Use inventory catalog to lookup product availability and pricing
• Drives company vehicles to pick-up and deliver product, parts, and equipment as needed.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Valid Driver’s License and ability to be insured by company insurance.
• Strong attention to detail and conscientious nature.
• Ability and strong desire to lead by example, as well as work well with others.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Dedication to a safe work environment through effective housekeeping, workplace safety, etc.
• Basic math accuracy: add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Proven ability to build and support teamwork.
• Ability to lift 50lbs on a regular basis
• Ability to carry cumbersome objects
• Ability to work extended hours on a computer
• To work with hand tools
• To work at elevations with proper PPE
Submit an updated resume to: