We are recruiting 3 Experienced Forman with experience on a siding crew.
Get us your updated resume today!
MUST HAVE A CLASS A CDL LICENSE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB.
The Driver will be responsible for any and all aspects of the efficient workflow of a warehouse environment, as well as pick-up and delivery duties.
In a professional manner, emphasizing excellent customer service.
Receive freight shipments of stock inventory, and verify accuracy for material received from vendors.
Assist customers with products and services.
Review packing list/order with customers for accuracy. Obtain signatures and customer stamps.
Responsible for the cleanliness and neat appearance of the warehouse.
Load and unload trucks, safely utilizing material handling equipment, when necessary.
Responsible for notifying other Branch personnel when requested material has arrived.
Responsible for daily cycle count, and relaying cycle count and other pertinent information to the Warehouse Supervisor/Lead and the Branch Manager, when necessary.
Deliver supplies to rig and production sites, ensuring the proper material is delivered on time, safely, and according to customer policies.
Other duties, as assigned. JOB REQUIREMENTS:
High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
Must have current, valid Class A Drivers license and clean driving record at all times.
Able to properly operate forklifts, and follow all safety policies and procedures (training provided).
Must be able to physically lift up to 50 pounds.
Communication skills, both verbal and written, and organizational skills.
Make and be responsible for decisions, following established guidelines, policies, and procedures.
Possess integrity, a strong work ethic, and a dedication to results.
Maintain a good working relationship with all company employees and customers.
URGENT!!!! Need 5 to start ASAP
Responsible for cleaning and maintaining sites for the demolition of equipment, structures and buildings. Familiar with project plans, specifications and safety requirements, ability to work safe and recognize work place hazards. Ability to perform general housekeeping, load and unloads materials, support operators with equipment maintenance and repairs, mix and pour concrete, assists burners and riggers, fire watch, flag, spot and any other demolition site responsibilities assigned by supervisor.
MUST HAVE PRIOR DEMO EXPERIENCE USING EQUIPMENT
The heavy equipment operator is responsible for demolition, cleaning and maintaining sites for the removal of equipment, structures and buildings. The operator must be familiar with project plans, specifications and safety requirements, able to work safe and recognize work place hazards. Heavy equipment operator responsibilities include operating, cleaning, maintaining and servicing the equipment in accordance with manufacturer requirements.
Primary Responsibilities (may include some or all of the following)
Perform work safely in accordance with company and site safety procedures.
Prepare daily JSA’s.
Operate equipment safely.
Report any unsafe work condition or practice to supervisor.
Responsible for keeping site and grounds clean and neat.
Load and unload scrap and debris into trucks and roll off boxes.
Clear and prepare work areas.
Perform daily equipment checks.
Servicing and maintenance to machinery
Inform and advise the supervisor of needed repairs or maintenance.
Safe and efficient operation of equipment.
Demolition of equipment, buildings and structures, separation of rubble and debris, loading and hauling in proper containers to waste/recycling facilities.
Maintain a steady flow of dump and return boxes for rubble and debris.
Respond to signals and directions by the staff and work in coordination with them.
Perform other duties, as and when assigned
We are recruiting for a valued Client in the Bismarck/Mandan Area!
This project manager is responsible for overall project planning, estimating and scheduling, resource allocation, project accounting, and control for general construction projects while providing technical direction and ensuring compliance with quality standards.
Construction Project Manager Role:
Charting out the project plans and objectives; setting performance requirements, and managing overall process.
Bringing about optimum utilization of resources- labor, subcontractors, materials and equipment, and ensuring their procurement at most cost-effective terms.
Implementation of various operations through proper coordination.
Construction Project Manager Responsibilities:
1. Schedule the project in logical steps, CPM and budget time required to meet deadlines.
2. Determine labor requirements and coordinate workers for construction sites.
3. Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
4. Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, field staff, and clients.
5. Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
6. Obtain all necessary permits and licenses.
7. Direct and supervise workers and subcontractors with appropriate field management personnel
8. Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction methods.
9. Select, contract, and oversee workers who complete specific pieces of the project, such as painting or plumbing.
10. Requisition supplies and materials to complete construction projects.
11. Prepare and submit budget estimates and progress and cost tracking reports.
12. Develop and implement quality control programs.
13. Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
14. Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
15. Plan, organize, and direct activities concerned with the construction and maintenance of structures, facilities, and systems.
16. Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
17. Evaluate construction methods and determine cost-effectiveness of plans.
18. Oversee cost accounting for projects; including analyzing progress and assisting with compiling monthly billings.